- BRAND PHILOSOPHY
- Our personality is multi-faceted like the facets of a diamond.
Being a MELE MELE woman is allowing these different facets to shine through by being who you want to be, whenever you want to be.
Why wait for a special occasion when you can celebrate yourself every day!
MELE MELE uses surgical stainless steel and natural diamond. Surgical stainless steel is very light and at the same time very strong. Since it is surgical it is also hypoallergenic.
Diamond is the hardest mineral that can be found in nature and represents what is unbreakable or untamable. It also symbolizes light, purity and perfection. All the diamonds we use are top quality excellent cut diamonds with H&A.
Let MELE MELE accompany you on this journey by offering you easy to wear jewelry for everyday wear. Let us empower you with the brilliance of our diamonds so you can be casual and elegant, chic and fashionable no matter the occasion. Indulge yourself and let all your facets shine bright, let yourself be a MELE MELE woman.
- YOSHITAKA Founder
- 17 years in the diamond business. Worked for a major bridal jewelry company for 15 years. I have been involved in everything related to bridal jewelry, including purchasing both melee and large diamonds, planning, coordinating with craftsmen to improve quality, teaching new graduates training, and guiding customers in stores. I started the brand with the idea that it would be a wonderful world if more women were filled with confidence and happiness by wearing diamonds.
- I have been involved in jewelry making for more than 20 years, and have produced a wide range of jewelry, from high-end one-of-a-kind jewelry to bridal jewelry. I have been involved in all aspects of jewelry making, including gemstone clasping, polishing to make it shine, and surface treatment to give it a unique look. The precious metals and tools used to create various types of jewelry are my dear friends.
- AYANO Designer
- After receiving a BFA in Jewelry Design, she worked in New York designing jewelry for a fashion brand and obtained her GIA G.G. (Gemological Institute of America) certification to deepen her knowledge of precious stones for high-end jewelry. She is in charge of the overall design of MELE MELE with the hope that more women will wear diamonds.
- KOZUE PR
- She has been a member of the team since the launch of the brand. She is in charge of PR and communication. She loves sweets.